CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
LAST UPDATED: [12/31/19]
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Bandai Namco Collectibles, LLC (DBA Bluefin) (“Company,” “we” or “us”) is providing the following details regarding the categories of Personal Information that we collect, use, and disclose about California residents. This CCPA Notice does not apply to our job applicants, employees, contractors, owners, directors, or officers where the Personal Information we collect about those individuals relates to their current, former, or potential role with us. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from:
Our interactions with you, such as when you interact with our websites or other online services we provide, give us feedback, participate in any of our polls, surveys, questionnaires, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions, link your social media account to your account with us, or contact customer support.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect, and have collected within the preceding 12 months, the following categories of Personal Information as listed in the CCPA:
Category A. Identifiers, such as Name, Email Address, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Website Username ;
Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as Phone Number, Payment Method;
Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal such as Age, Gender, and Date of Birth
Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information, purchase history, consuming history, product opinions;
Category F. Internet or network activity information, such as orders made with our website
Use of Personal Information
We use these categories of Personal Information for the purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business, providing our products and services, and accomplishing our business purposes and objectives, including using Personal Information to:
• Fulfill your requests, track purchases, and respond to your inquiries;
• Develop, improve, repair, and maintain our products and services
• Personalize, advertise, and market our products and services
• Conduct research, analytics, and data analysis;
• Establish and maintain user accounts and authenticate user identity
• Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys, and questionnaires
• Maintain our property and our records, and undertake quality and safety assurance measures;
• Conduct risk and security control and monitoring, and detect and prevent fraud;
• Perform identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations and record-keeping;
• Carry out corporate transactions, such as mergers, joint ventures, or acquisitions;
• Comply with law, legal process, and internal policies, and exercise and defend legal claims.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information as listed in the CCPA to third parties for our operational business purposes within the preceding 12 months:
Category A. Identifiers, such as Name, Email Address, Shipping Address
Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as a Phone Number
We have disclosed these categories of Personal Information to trusted third-party service providers.
We have not “sold ” Personal Information for purposes of the CCPA
Individual Rights and Requests
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
(1) Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
• The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you;
• The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information (if applicable).
(2) Delete Personal Information we collected from you.
To make a request for the disclosures or deletion described above, please contact us at www.bluefinbrands.com or 3321 E La Palma Ave Anaheim, CA 92806. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Changes to this CCPA Notice
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” 12/31/2019.
If you have any questions regarding this CCPA Notice, please contact us at email@example.com