ERP Support Specialist - Entry Level
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: ERP Support Specialist – Entry Level
Reports to: Information Systems Manager
Bluefin built its reputation as a leading distributor of toys, collectibles, novelty and hobby products. In recent years, Bluefin has grown to include a range of high quality collectible lines from Japan, the United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore and established itself as the official North American consumer products and retail development partner for Studio Ghibli. We currently sell to thousands of specialty, chain and independent stores and are the official North American distributor for Bandai Hobby, Bandai Shokugan, and Capcom. We are also the sole provider of Bandai Tamashii Nations products, and are the exclusive and official distributor for Blitzway, Iron Studios, Kids Logic, Beast Kingdom, Hero Cross, Mr. Hobby, SEN-TI-NEL, Terada Mokei, and X-Plus. Bluefin also represents TruForce products worldwide.
POSITION OBJECTIVEAssist in the administration of Acumatica ERP and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure, Windows and Telephony systems. Maintain the company’s internal ERP system and integration with external services. Tier 1 desktop support for users in a mixed OS environment.
POSITION DESCRIPTIONProvide assistance to co-workers with IT problems. Build reports and inquiries as requested by coworkers to provide insight on customer orders and distribution trends. The candidate will primarily be working with our Acumatica ERP system. Acumatica is a cloud based mid-market ERP platform that includes all accounting, inventory management and CRM systems
- • Building reports and Generic inquiry’s in Acumatica.
- • Administer the Acumatica ERP system, troubleshoot issues as presented to users.
- • Data validation and bulk uploads.
- • Monitor up-time with integrations to 3rd party services.
- • Implement new integrations to 3rd party services as needed.
- • Installing programs on user machines and provisioning new computers.
- • Troubleshooting and repairing issues on company workstations.
- • Maintain the IT network in the office. (Workstations, ERP and Telephony Systems)
- • Attend meetings to monitor and report on systems needs and issues.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- • Minimum 1 years of experience in Tier 1 support, or with Acumatica or similar ERP system.
- • Skilled in the use of with Microsoft Office365
- • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- • Adobe Software and other systems in use by the company
- • Excellent verbal and written Communication skills