Bluefin is able to provide replacement services for Bandai Tamashii Nations, Bandai Shokugan, Sentinel Toy, Comicave Studios for North America. Please be advised that part replacement for Gundam model kits and other products from Bandai Hobby are limited to a U.S. mailing addresses only.
Item Replacement Policy for North America
Replacement services may be provided for the following circumstances:
- Defects-missing components from package, duplicate components, item broken-in-package
- Wrong paint colors (e.g. blue instead of red)
- Broken / Lost / Defective model kit components (maximum of 6 parts per model kit purchase)
Please note that we are unable to replace action figures that have color or tone inconsistencies or paint misapplication smaller than 5mm as these are variances within the production process.
If it has been less than 60 days from the invoice/receipt date or if you purchased the product directly from Bluefin at a convention and have the Bluefin sales receipt, send an email to the address on the warning label of the product package. Include the following information:
- Description of the problem or defect your item including photos (for Gundam model kits please also list parts affected, e.g. A-5, C-13)
- Pictures of the box including the side with the Bluefin warning label, as well as the UPC code. We cannot accept any replacement requests for products without the Bluefin warning label (Comicave Studios products currently do not need this requirement).
- Copy of the invoice/receipt
- Your contact information, including first and last name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
Please be sure to include all required information as missing information will severely delay your replacement request.
Replacement Request Processing
After verifying your information, your replacement request will be forwarded to our manufacturing partners. It may take up 10 weeks for your replacement to be mailed.
Please be aware that there may be some instances where products or parts no longer have replacements available. Model kit part replacements follow the reproduction schedule of the corresponding model kit and may take up to 6 months to replace if the model has not been recently reproduced.